Web security is an overlooked aspect of securing data. Our designers, consultants and analysts know how to find and fix any web security vulnerabilities that your business may currently have or incur through web updates and changes to your system.
Protecting Data is about managing risks. The ramifications for companies who do not adequately protect and secure their website portals becomes clearer with every passing day.
Permanent loss of data or malware infection can and will lead to a direct loss of consumer confidence. Failure to meet regulatory requirements can also be a critical oversight. With technology growing exponentially the possibility of a breach in data security is feasible reality.
Diligently maintaining website data protection and communicating possible risks to our clientele has helped FMP Media maintain a successful reputation with all the clients that we service.
FMP Media/Networks implements multiple levels of layered security.
- Firewalled Network Access Points
- Intrusion Detection Systems
- Network Security & Encrypted Data Transmission
- Email Filtering & Encryption
- Backup Encrypted Data Storage
- Mobile Device Lock-Down
- Server & Workstation Restrictions
- Fault Tolerant Power Supplies
- Fault Tolerant Raid Data Drives
- Physical Premise and Structural Access Points
- Asset Protection & Privacy Guidelines
Security is vital in today’s information intensive environments and a breach in any area can be costly. Securing your data, network, remote and physical premises are key to deterring the detriments insecure operations can cause. Daily encrypted backup is a priority. Traffic filtering for malicious code and intrusion detection should be standard practice if you are connected to any network.